Monday, August 25, 2014

PMC 4: Power Force Swag

People were asking what we got so here it goes:
 We got:
  •  one San Diego Comic Con Red Super Megaforce Ranger Key
  • one San Diego Comic Con Translucent Green Mighty Morphin Ranger Key
  • one Power Morphicon Exclusive Violet Jungle Fury and Titanium Lightspeed Ranger Keys
  • Mighty Morphin Red Ranger/Lord Zedd Belt
  • Power Rangers Zeo Volume One DVD
  • Power Rangers Super Megaforce Blank Notebook
  • Red Mighty Morphin Ranger T-Shirt
  • Power Rangers Super Megaforce Red bag
 
The other SDCC Red Ranger Keys were all over the tables at the breakfast. So I grabbed 12, gave some to some fans and kept some. Jaiden is getting the four keys I had in the last post. If Jaiden doesn't break the one I gave him, I might have giveaways. So Thank You to Elle Dekel, Haim Saban, Becky and Saban Brands!!!
 
The shirt above I switched with Keith Justice of Henshin Justice Unlimited, I had one of those diamonds Mighty Morphin Red shirts, he wanted it and I wanted his so we switched. Above pic I was just soooo tired. I think we all got different shirts and different DVD volumes. Unlike last time that all guests got a swag bag, only PF members got one this time and not our guests. Last time we got a Samurai bookbag, one Samurai figure, the UK magazine, 2 Samurai DVDs and something else, I forget.
 

No comments: